Thursday, July 20, 2006

I mean really...how unthinking of me!

So sorry, dear readers. I realized that I haven't posted any rat pictures in a long time. Won't happen again.

The babies are indentical now. I have no idea who is who. This is either Laverne or Shirley...take your pick.


Ditto.

Nic needs a personal trainer. He's getting way too fat for a rat. (Echos of Huey) So I have been making sure he gets exercise every day, while the cats aren't down here mouse-catching.

So there ya go...your rat fix is satisfied.

Right???

4 comments:

LauraHinNJ said...

How does one exercise a rat?

MojoMan said...

Rats + Cats = Exercise!

Rat Fink said...

Thanks, this should take care of my rat fix at least until the next time Halley's Comet comes by.

Juliabohemian said...

is it possible to have rats without that yucky urine smell?