Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. Famous people I have met: Anthony Munoz (Bengals), the Rev. Jesse Jackson, Richard Simmons, Boomer Esiason (Bengals), and Ronald McDonald. I met all of them at the airport, when I worked in security. I was hoping I would get to "pat down" Anthony Munoz...he is stacked, packed and fine.
2. Right now, I have a French pedicure. But they are press-on nails...I don't feel like going to a salon. Yes, they make press-on toenails.
3. My Life List as of right now is 147.
4. I wish I had more talent. I love to draw and paint and write, but I have more enthusiasm than skill. Why didn't I pay more attention in art class????
5. When I was younger, I dreamed of being a marine biologist. But when I got into high school, I realized that wasn't going to happen, or any other technical field, because I suck at math.
6. I went to the 1994 and 1999 Woodstocks. One of the Nouveau Hippies. Left the bra at home, put my hair entirely in wraps, got muddy, and felt the love.
7. I lost the Big "V" when I was 16. (Hey, I'm coming up with blanks here, people!)
8. I have been coloring my hair since I was 16. Coincidence? I think not.
Men. Nothin' but trouble.
Okay, now to pick the next 8 victims:
Jim (I am forcing him to post something!)
And since all of them read my blog anyway, I don't have to leave them a comment alerting them that they are on the hot seat.