No idea why I am listing these...maybe because I am at a loss at to what I should post about?
1. My maiden name is Susan Kay Kailholz. (and no one could ever spell it...thank goodness Geoff's name was Williams)
2. I am totally addicted to a show targeted at teenagers: Degrassi: The Next Generation.
3. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
4. I can say " Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" backwards. (You know, from Mary Poppins?)
5. I was born a little bit premature and I have a hole in my back where my spine didn't fuse.
6. I have Gone With The Wind memorized. (the movie, not the book)
7. My favorite color is green...not that you could tell from my blog or anything.
8. I was in a pageant once.
9. My first car was a 1981 Chrysler Cordoba. (With fine, Corinthian leather....) And it had T-tops...I was so cool.
10. I can play the alto sax.
11. I was in accelerated education in grade school...someone actually thought I was "gifted". That ended in high school.
12. I don't like vegatables.
13. Geoff and I honeymooned in Great Britain.
14. I am an ex-big haired, rock 'n' roll concert-goin', head-bangin' chick.