Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wish me luck

Tomorrow morning, I am going in for an upper GI ultrasound. I have had "funky tummy" for months now, and when my doctor palpated my abdomen, it was super tender. So we will see if my gall bladder is being cranky or whatever.
The test doesn't bother me...I have had worse tests...but I can't eat or drink anything for 8 hours before the test. That means waking up and not having caffeine. Not pretty.

I take back the title of this post....wish Geoff good luck!

6 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Good luck Susan- I think you should stop at Caribou for a latte on your way home (my favorite!)

Anonymous said...

Good luck to BOTH of you!

Endment said...

You should soon know your results
I am wishing you both good luck!

NatureWoman said...

I'm sending you and Geoff good luck!! (sorry I just saw your post)

LauraHinNJ said...

Be well!

Susan Gets Native said...

Thanks everyone!