Friday, May 05, 2006

Singing the praises of my husband

I know, I know, this is supposed to be a birding/nature/cute kids blog, but hey, it's mine and I can put what I want on it.
You may or may not know, but one of the many magazines Geoff writes for is BabyTalk. He is quite the favorite at the Parenting Group, and his latest column, Singing the Praises of Single Moms, has caused quite an outpouring of gratitude (and letters to the editor).
I'm so proud of Geoff and all he has done...he uses his brain to make an income that supports himself, a loony wife, two adorable girls, and a bazillion pets. Yeah, he could be out there doing lots of other kinds of jobs, but his ideas are his job. Wow. I do love that guy.
*When I was young and single, I thought since I was a reader, it would be nice to date a writer. And I actually found one to marry me! I'm so lucky.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this your way of preparing to tell me that you backed the car into a telephone pole? (Sorry, I had to resort to a little humor, since this part of cyberspace could be read by anybody. But I love you, too, honey. Thanks. And for the record, if anybody's likely to back a car into a telephone pole, between the two of us, it would be me.)