Monday, December 19, 2005

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear flowers in your hair

Geoff may get to travel to San Francisco soon for AOL, and if the Fates are with me, I get to go, too! The rates are very affordable in the next few months, so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. Now, I will be just getting back to actually walking on both feet around then, so for a laugh, picture me in a cast walker, hoofing up and down the hills of San Francisco. Some of you have seen me many times in a cast walker, so imagine me with that peg-legged gait as I careen down a hill trying to catch a trolley.
BTW: If you haven't read Geoff's AOL stuff, go to www.aol.com and look up the Small Business section and click on "The Start-Up". There's video along with Geoff's profiles and updates of all these businesses. It's really interesting to follow these people's lives as they struggle with being their own boss and trying to make it big. Geoff will be going to San Fran to interview the guys from New Orleans who owned the day spa and B & B. After Katrina, they sold their property and moved to just outside San Fran.
I will let everyone know if I get to go!

No comments: