Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jim went WAAAY back for this one

This is a comment that was posted today, in reference to one of my first posts to this blog, way back in October, and my witty father-in-law feels the need to make fun of my strong opinions...and comes up with some hilarious names along the way, too.

Write on, Jim:

From "Hypocritical names of subdivisions" :
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:46:55 PM,
Bert Frimel said...
On behalf of the management and staff of MegaMansions, a division of Comfy Cottages Inc, I would like to take umbrage with your uncalled for utterances. We take great pride in all our developments, especially: "The Swamp at Quagmire Creek," "The Sawmill on Desert Flats" "The Vistas at Rumpke Landfill" "The Wolf's Den at Blitzer's Bayou," and "The Overlook at I-275 Underpass."

1 comment:

LauraHinNJ said...

My brother has a screwy sense of humor like that. He just recently found my blog and every so often leaves an oddball comment on some old post signed by *anonymous*. Of course I know it's him - I'd recognize his humor anywhere.

Your FIL sounds like a keeper!