Monday, December 18, 2006

Someday I will get tired of making these videos, but until that day...

codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=6,4,7,1112"
width="320"
height="312"
ID="MyWMP">













AnimationatStart="0"
AutoStart="0"
EnablePositionControls="0"
EnableTracker="0"
Height="312"
Name="MyWMP"
Pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/"
Rate="1"
ShowControls="1"
ShowPositionControls="0"
ShowStatusBar="1"
ShowTracker="0"
Src="http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=5338&CID=60407"
uiMode="mini"
Url="http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=5338&CID=60407"
Width="320"
>

7 comments:

LauraHinNJ said...

The size of him!

No wonder he loves you.

;-)

I politely request a video of Junior flying; I've never seen a GHO do that by anything but moonlight.

Anonymous said...

What plug-in do I need to see the videos? I had no problem with the video of the Christmas concert, but the last 2 posts won't load for me. Obviously, not everyone is having a problem.
...thanks for the lovely card, it is going in my Christmas scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

That was a very good movie. I'm impressed by how convincing the dwarf in the owl costume was. It looked very realistic. Having the painting of an extra large car and building in the background also addeed to the illusion that the "owl" was small.

I have once question: How did you convince the dwarf to eat the possum (which was shaved to look like a rat)?

You have a future in film.

Mary said...

Don't stop videos! I love Junior and want to see more of him. You have an knack for movie-making, Susan.

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!! You're great at making these videos! It's really cool to see Junior so close.

Jess Riley said...

Wow! Junior is roughly the same size, shape, color, and density of my dog. LOL

Love that bird.

Anonymous said...

Cool Susan! Junior looks HUGE!!

Now since others are making requests, How about an Earl video?????

Thank you for the beautiful card!