Thursday, May 11, 2006

Port Clinton in all it's grandeur

South Bass and Kelley's islands

The nightlife around here consists of boogying at the local Subway


Sunset


Look at this picture of Isabelle and sing to yourself "Against the Wind"


For some reason there are an unusual number of dead fish here...what kind, I couldn't say. I don't know from fish.

But I couldn't help naming this photo "Sleeping with the fishes". I'm so tired, it's making me clever.

Starting tomorrow, I hope to inundate this blog with awesome bird pics.

Up the road as you get near the marshes, the place will be lousy with egrets, herons, ducks, geese.

Time for my "birdy" sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have a great opportunity to take some unbelievable photos. The fish that are on the beach are considered a delicacy by many rare water fowl. The secret for getting the best photos is to have your husband walk up and down the beach with several of those fish balanced on his head. This will ensure that you can get some super pictures as they are landing on his head to feed. Failing that, you will at least have the necessary photographic documentation should you ever decide to have your husband committed.