Friday, May 26, 2006

Clermont Home Show

I spent two fun evenings working the Clermont Home Show, for some lovely friends of my in-laws, Ron and Gina. I was the friendly-faced greeter at the door.
If you live in the Greater Cincinnati area and are looking to build a home,
contact Ronan Custom Homes.
Ron has a background in engineering and his homes are probably the best I have ever seen. There is a ridiculous amount of quality in his homes: The one in the show this year has two laundry rooms (one in the master suite, one upstairs near the other bedrooms) two heating and air systems, hurrican clips in the trusses so the walls are never going to move, 2" X 6" walls for insulation, double paned windows, a landscape garage so you don't have to keep traipsing around to the front of the house while gardening...and the list goes on and on. It's a BARGAIN at
$550,000. And I just love Ron and Gina. They are two of the neatest people ever.

No comments: