Monday, December 19, 2005

Blah, blah, blah

There is so little going on in my life right now, and yet I feel compelled to post on my blog. My foot has reminded me that I am human and that sometimes we need to just slow down. I have another post-op appointment on Tuesday, when Dr. Brock will change my bandage, and I will get another chance to take some pics of my Frankenfoot.
Geoff and I saw King Kong today. I was prepared to be a little bored, but this movie grabs you by the throat from the beginning and doesn't let up until the closing credits. As I heard a reviewer say about it, "Peter Jackson doens't know the meaning of 'enough' ". It was so intense, I was TIRED when we walked out...well, when Geoff walked out and I hopped out.
Isabelle said a very cute thing to me today...and I quote: "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be a doctor like Dr. Brock, so I can make your foot all better." Sigh...why can't she be that sweet ALL the time? :-)
Well, the Vicodin is taking hold, so I am off to la-la land!

No comments: